Flat roofs are common in Miami, because these roof styles are typically seen in warmer weather climates, as most could not stand the weight of winter snow build-up. They are architecturally appealing and can be economical if used in the right setting while being properly maintained.
Flat Roof Repair in Miami
Our Flat roof repair services can guarantee your Miami home of professional handling using appropriate tools and techniques. We handle flat roof repairs on all types of flat roofs like:
Flat roofs need regular maintenance. This is because when minor damages like splits or blisters are left unattended, more leaks can occur.
What is a Flat Roof?
A flat roof is traditionally used on buildings, and has a gravel and tar based surface to waterproof the surface. But, most modern flat roofs use a membrane covering which are resistant to pools of water.
- Flat roofs are constructed of an under layer and a top coat.
- There are always two parts and the proper sealing of them is critical to the integrity of the roof.
- All of these coverings need to be checked regularly to ensure that the roof stays leak free.
Why you should hire us for your Flat Roofing Repair in Miami
- Roofing Expert Miami provides professional services for flat roof repair
- Our expert roofers will identify the cause of the problem and work accordingly to eliminate it.
- We don’t guess where the leak is coming from – we work using proven effective repair technology to detect
- We offer adequate roof repair methods that can be applied for various cases including leaks on a flat roof.
- Repairing a flat roof is no easy task. It takes time and the proper training to make sure that the job is done right. We make sure we deliver these to you!
Common Problems with Flat Roofs
- Water pooling on the roof may occur. This happens because unlike a sloped roof, water or snow has a hard time rolling off and away.
- The degree of damage is compounded if a leak is present because all the water sits for long periods of time.
- By the time the leak is detected, serious water damage has occurred.
- Patching the leak to stop the leak only makes it worse.
- This type of roof has no proven benefits over the typical ridged type and is even vulnerable to collection of precipitation.
- Houses with flat roofs are prone to leaks during rain.
- Flat roofs are usually made of paper tar and felt which may form blisters that can start the leak.
- If the roof is not properly cared for, there can be a need for replacement much sooner which would make a sloped roof actually more cost effective.
- Flat roofs need to be re-coated and sealed every few years to help them maintain their integrity and prevent leaks
- Harsh weather like hurricanes and extreme heat wears down the flat roofs of Miami homes and buildings.
Do not allow your leaks to escalate because your valuables and possessions may be damaged. Flat roof repair services are one of the most effective ways to guarantee that your roof remains in good condition.
- 24-Hour Miami Emergency Service (no extra charge)
- Residential and Commercial – We do it ALL
- Saving you time and money
- Call us today at 786-288-2212. Schedule an online appointment now or get your free estimate!
Our company, Roofing Expert Miami, is equipped with trained professionals and estimators to assess the condition of your roof to provide your home the right flat roof repair. Call us now for a free quote!